Vegetarian Toasted Sandwich
We’ve been looking for some winter warmers and Sandhurst Fine Foods has the goods!
Their modern take on a vegetarian toasted sandwich is the ultimate comfort food and is not only perfect as a snack but can be a lunch or light dinner menu option.
The best part is it’s quick and easy to make.
- 1/4 loaf of Turkish Bread
- 2 tbsp Sandhurst olive paste
- 5 Sandhurst sundried tomatoes
- 2 pieces of Sandhurst chargrilled zucchini
- 1/4 cup of rocket
- 2 slices of Sandhurst chargrilled eggplant
- 30g of Persian style feta
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
- Butter the bread and place in the oven for 5 minutes until crunchy
- Spread the olive paste on both slices of bread, then place the vegetables on, one layer at a time: zucchini, tomatoes, rocket and eggplant.
- Finish with feta, and ready to serve