- Place bacon rashers on baking tray, drizzle with maple syrup and roast at 180°C for 5 minutes.
- Season burger patty well with smoked sea salt, grill in a hot pan until golden on each side and cooked through. Leave in the pan and cover burger with Egmontslice and allow to melt.
- Top the burger and cheese with the maple roasted bacon.
- Split burger buns, evenly spread butter on each half and toast.
- Lay out the bun bottom, brush with mayonnaise, add lettuce
- Top with burger, cheese, sauce and bacon. Brush lid with chipotle and place on top.
- Serve with chilli and cheese steak fries.
Substitute bun for a gluten free option if desired