Sandhurst Fine Foods has found the perfect lunchtime menu options for winter.
Using just a few ingredients you’ll have it ready to serve in no time.
- 500g Sandhurst gnocchi
- 100g Persian feta
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 450ml Sandhurst Basil Pesto
- 1 cup Sandhurst sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 300ml milk
- Put water in a saucepan and bring to boil. Meanwhile, in a medium fry pan warm milk on low heat – remove from heat and gently fold in the pesto and olive oil.
- Once the water boils, place gnocchi in until it floats. Strain and pour the gnocchi into the pesto mix with the sun-dried tomatoes. Add cracked pepper to taste. Toss through for 2 minutes.
- Plate the gnocchi with pesto and sprinkle feta on top.
Note: make sure you do not season water or the gnocchi with salt – the feta will add natural salty flavour to the dish.